Registration Fee Descriptions
Three-day Exhibition Hall & Conference, September 26-28
This includes access to the Exhibition Hall & Conference, Sept. 26-28 and the evening Networking Welcome Reception on Tuesday, Sept. 26 from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm, all at the George R. Brown Convention Center.
Chartering Workshop, Tuesday, Sept. 26 from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Includes two networking coffee breaks and lunch. This full-day workshop presented in partnership with the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers, is an intermediate level course that provides a deeper understanding of chartering principles and applications. It is suitable for full-time chartering professionals as well as those who work with chartering contracts.
Incoterms® Rules and Trade Workshop, Tuesday, Sept. 26 from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Includes two networking coffee breaks and lunch. This full-day workshop presented by retired Halliburton global logistics vice president, John Vogt, will cover the use of Incoterms® rules for profitability while avoiding the perils and pitfalls of misuse – a common occurrence in today's complex shipping environment.
55th BUSINESSrun, Wednesday, Sept. 27 from 7:30 am – 9:00 am
This is an opportunity to participate in a unique event that combines running, networking, and giving back to the community under the motto 'Running for a Cause, Connecting for Success'. The run is open to everyone, regardless of your running experience, and offers a 5K and 10K route through the beautiful city of Houston.
After-party at The Rustic, sponsored by Port Houston Tuesday, Sept. 26 from 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Space is limited and you must be pre-registered to attend this free event.
Women in Breakbulk Breakfast, Wednesday, Sept. 27 from 9:00 am - 10:45 am, Marriott Marquis – River Oaks Ballroom, 3rd Floor
Space is limited and you must be pre-registered to attend this free event. This is a meeting place for women make connections with female colleagues from around the world on the opening morning of Breakbulk Americas, and then have the opportunity to meet up over the days of the event.
Education Day for Students & Faculty, Thursday, Sept. 28 from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
The full-day program starts with registration and networking, followed by a guided tour of the exhibition floor. The second half of the program will consist of a series of informative sessions to introduce students considering a career in project cargo and breakbulk to the industry.
Terms and Conditions
- All sales are final. If you are unable to attend the event, you may transfer your pass to a colleague. Please email BreakBulkAmericas@xpressreg.net to process the transfer.
- If a payment is made by bank wire transfer, any fees/charges are the responsibility of each delegate/registrant.
- Breakbulk Americas is for trade and business professional related to the industry only. General public and persons under the age of 18 will not be permitted entry.
- Badges are non-transferable onsite and visitors found to be facilitating this will be not eligible for entry into Breakbulk Americas or future Breakbulk events.
- Please note that all on-site badge reprints are subject to a $20.00 fee per show management.
Bank Wire Transfer Details
For US Customers (USD ($) Account)
Name of Account: BREAKBULK US OPCO INC.
Bank: HSBC Bank USA, National Association (HSBC USA)
Address: 2 Penn Plaza East Newark NJ, 07105
Swift Code: MRMDUS33
For registration assistance please email BreakbulkAmericas@xpressreg.net or call +1 877-779-3213 or +1 508-743-8571 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.