The Exhibitor Manual for Breakbulk Americas 2021 outlines all the details that will help you to have the most productive exhibiting experience. There can be a lot to do, but the information provided will help you plan your participation in a timely, cost-effective manner. The COVID-19 Exhibitor Guidance is a comprehensive set of guidelines for exhibitors that set out new or enhanced measures that we are advising all exhibitors should take or seriously consider, in order to protect themselves and their staff. Please read this guidance carefully as some of the new measures set out are mandatory and failure to comply could result in prohibition from entering the venue.
These guidelines are required to be used in conjunction with the Exhibitor Manual.
For décor questions, electricity and carpet orders or technical assistance, please contact our general contractor/stand builder, Shepard at email@example.com
. or you can click the button above to order via their online portal.
Local COVID-19 Information
GRB Guidelines for Operating in Response to COVID-19
GRB Adapting to Change
IAEE Guidelines – General Exhibit Regulations
Space Only Appointed Contractor Form
For Space Only
Drawings, Method Statements, and Risk Assessments have to be sent to Essential Events.
T: +44 (0) 1926 470 100
Exhibitor Listing Form
Exhibitor Listing Form (XLSX)
(Please send completed forms and logos to firstname.lastname@example.org
The George R Brown Convention Center is located downtown on the newly constructed Avenida Houston – filled with restaurants, a park and two major hotels. Please see below for the venue address. Halls D and E are used for this show.
George R Brown Convention Center
1001 Avendia de las Americas
Exhibitor Move-in/Build Up
Exhibition Hall & Event Dates
- Saturday, September 25: 10am – 6pm – Space Only (All Non-pipe & drape Stands) Construction
- Sunday, September 26: 8am – 6pm – Space Only (All Non-pipe & drape Stands) Construction
- Monday, September 27: 8am – 6pm – All Space Only (All Non-pipe & drape Stands) Construction to Be Completed by 6pm
- Tuesday, September 28: 8am – 12pm – Stand Dressing Only – No construction permitted
- Tuesday, September 28: 12pm – 4:30pm – Halls to be clear of all personnel
- Tuesday, September 28: 5pm – 8pm – Opening Ceremony
- Wednesday, September 29: 10am – 6pm
- Thursday, September 30: 10am – 2pm
- Thursday, September 30: 2:30pm – 8pm – Breakdown commences once permitted (All pipe & drape exhibits must be clear by 6pm)
- Friday, October 1: 8am – 12pm – All contractors & exhibits to be clear of halls by 12pm
Hotel accommodations have been arranged for all visitors and exhibitors during Breakbulk America 2021. Please visit the Book Your Hotel page for more information.
If you have any further questions please contact email@example.com.