With a green scene theme, you can go in different directions for your photo submission. Energy projects, renewables cargoes, lower carbon vessels, electric vehicles and equipment, all fit into the green theme. You could also take it literally like a photo of a transport through green rolling hills or green waters.
Use the form here to describe your entry and then send your photo to Breakbulk's Marketing & Media director Leslie Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who may participate?
There is no cost to enter and the contest is open to all industry participants: project owners, EPCs, government bodies, transport and logistics providers, ports and terminals, equipment providers and all other companies involved in projects and project cargo.
Rules & Details
- All entries will be included on the Green Scene Photo Contest entry page on the Americas website and open to voting beginning August 29.
- All entries will be posted to Breakbulk's social media pages
- Personalized voting cards will be distributed to contestants to promote their entries prior to voting period
- If large enough (see below), entries will be included in the Green Scene Photo Contest display on the show floor at Breakbulk Americas
- Top 10 photos will be printed in the November/December issue of Breakbulk magazine
Deadline for entries is Friday, August 26
- One entry per company
- Submit form and then submit photo separately via email or WeTransfer to email@example.com
- Photo should be at least 2500 pixels wide to be included in the Green Scene Photo Contest display at Breakbulk Americas (all photos will be posted to this website)
Voting will open on Monday, August 29 and close Friday, September 9
The voting system allows one vote per entry, but you can vote for more than one photo.